If you are booting the RVMaster and the RVMaster App is then launched, wait three minutes for the Node to communicate to the Controller and for the app to start.
If the RVMaster App still has issues starting and is frozen on the logo page, clear the app data on the Controller then relaunch the app.
To clear the app data:
- Press the Recent applications icon and close the RVMaster App.
- Press the Main screen icon to return to the Controller main screen.
- From the main screen, press the Settings icon.
- Press Apps & notifications and then See all apps.
- Scroll to find the RVMaster App icon and press to select (Figure 40).
- Press Storage.
- Press Clear Data.
- Press OK at the prompt to clear the RVMaster App data.
- Return to the Main screen and relaunch the RVMaster App.