To install a SmartSense sensor and pair it to the ProSmart app:
- Ensure the base of your propane gas tank is clean. Remove any debris, excess paint or rust.
- In the ProSmart app, press the Settings button.
- In the Settings screen, press SmartConnect sensors.
- Underneath SmartSense, from the drop-down, choose the location and bottle size of the SmartSense sensor you want to pair.
- Press Add Sensor.
- A pop-up will appear with pairing instructions.
- Press OK.
- If this is the first time this sensor has been synced, press the orange sync button on the SmartSense sensor 6 times. This permanently disables Sleep Mode, which is the factory setting. After the first use, only a single press is required to sync the sensor.
- Once pairing is successful, the sensor will appear on the Home screen.
- Using the supplied grease, apply a generous amount to the rubber pads on the back of the sensor.
- Use the sensor’s magnets to attach the sensor to the bottom of the tank. Make sure the rubber pad between the magnets makes good contact with the tank, and the sensor is in the centre of the tank.
- Return the tank to its upright position. It might take a few minutes for the gas to settle and for readings to stabilise.
- The sensor is now paired to the app and will show the current gas level of your tank.
Please sign in to leave a comment.