If an RVMaster firmware update is available and you want to force the RVMasterNode to update, follow the below steps:
- Press the Home button to return to the home screen.
- Press the Home button again to view all active apps.
- Swipe up on the RVMaster app to close it, so that it is not running in the background.
- Remove shore power from your RV.
- Disconnect the battery.
NOTE: Flipping the battery disconnect switch will not kill power to the RVMaster system! You must physically disconnect the battery.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Plug the shore power cord back in to your RV.
- Open the RVMaster app.
If a firmware update is available the RVMaster app will update the RVMasterNode's firmware.
If you are using the RVMaster app on your smartphone, make sure you stay close to your RV.