If the Controller in the RVMaster system is not pairing to the Node, try the following troubleshooting steps.
- Try pairing to the Node a second time.
- Try pairing to the Node using the alternate method:
Press and hold the physical bathroom light switch in your RV for five seconds. A spinning circular loading indicator should appear in the center of the screen and the pairing process will begin. This could take up to 30 seconds.
More information on this method can be found here.
- Make sure the RVMaster app is fully updated and try pairing again.
Information on how to update the app can be found here.
- Clear the app data for the RVMaster app and try pairing again.
Information on how to clear app data can be found here.
- Download the RVMaster by BMPRO app to your smartphone and try pairing to the Node from the app on your smartphone.
If the Controller is still not able to pair to the Node after following all these troubleshooting steps, ensure the Node is receiving at least 12.6V. This is the minimum power level required to be able to operate.