If a BMPRO Connect firmware update is available and you want to force the Node to update, follow the below steps:
- Press the Home button to return to the home screen.
- Press the Home button again to view all active apps.
- Swipe up on the BMPRO Connect app to close it, so that it is not running in the background.
- Remove shore power from your RV.
- Disconnect the battery.
NOTE: Flipping the battery disconnect switch will not kill power to the BMPRO Connect system! You must physically disconnect the battery.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery.
- Plug the shore power cord back in to your RV.
- Open the BMPRO Connect app.
If a firmware update is available the BMPRO Connect app will update the Node's firmware.
If you are using the BMPRO Connect app on your smartphone, make sure you stay close to your RV.