The Switch is powered by a standard CR2032 3V Lithium Cell coin battery.
To check if the battery needs replacing:
- From the home screen, press the Settings icon.
- Press Battery Levels.
- Press any button on the Switch you are checking.
Once the button has been pressed, the app will refresh with the Switch battery status.
LOW indicates the battery in the wall switch needs replacing.
If you need to replace the battery:
- Unclip the Switch Button Pad.
- Using a flathead screwdriver, pry open the Switch Button Pad and remove the battery from the holder.
- Insert the new battery in the holder with the positive side facing up.