SmartSense sensors are paired differently depending on which BMPRO app you are pairing the sensor to.
SmartSense app, JHub, Odyssey, JAYCOMMAND, RVMaster
Follow the below instructions.
Refer to How do I install and pair a SmartSense sensor to ProSmart?
To pair a SmartSense sensor to the JHub, Odyssey, JAYCOMMAND or RVMaster systems:
- Ensure the base of your propane gas tank is clean. Remove any debris, excess paint or rust.
- In your BMPRO system's app, go to the screen where gas tank levels are displayed.
- Press the Add button.
- A pop-up will appear with pairing instructions. Select the bottle size.
- Press the Pair button.
- If this is the first time this sensor has been synced, press the orange sync button on the SmartSense sensor 6 times. This permanently disables Sleep Mode, which is the factory setting. After the first use, only a single press is required to sync the sensor.
- After pairing is successful, the SmartSense sensor will be listed and the gas tank level will display.
- Using the supplied grease, apply a generous amount to the rubber pads on the back of the sensor.
- Use the sensor’s magnets to attach the sensor to the bottom of the tank. Make sure the rubber pad between the magnets makes good contact with the tank, and the sensor is in the centre of the tank.
- Return the tank to its upright position. It might take a few minutes for the gas to settle and for readings to stabilise.
- The sensor is now paired to the app and will show the current gas level of your tank.
Please sign in to leave a comment.